Welcome to the Michael E. Grost personal home page.
Please mail your comments to me at email@example.com.
I have a Bachelors and Masters degree from Michigan State University,
and a Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Michigan.
Web sites designed and written by Michael E. Grost:
- System Architecture: the design and architecture of entire
software systems, the development of algorithms, working extensively
with customer Subject Matter Experts to understand business processes
- Object-Oriented Programming: Java (10 years experience), Smalltalk
(12 years experience, since 1986), C++ (since 1988). Expert on
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, UML.
- XML, SGML, Web Services.
- Project Management.
- Many sales efforts.
- Expert Systems and Artificial Intelligence.
- I am an Abstract Painter.
- I read a great deal about evolutionary biology.
- I love classical music, mysteries and poetry, film, art and architecture.
- I like to work out at the gym, and eat Chinese, Thai, and Indian food.